• to want to have your hormone levels tested, but when your doctor says it isn’t necessary at your age, believe them
• to suddenly feel unmotivated, fatigued, and have an increase in body fat
• to admit you just don’t “have it” like you used to, and question yourself
• to want all the energy in the world after work to play with your kids and spend time with your spouse.
• to drink too much, eat too much, and not sleep enough.
Why is this all ok?
Because it’s WAY more common than you think. In fact, I bet a lot of your friends experience most of these, but don’t talk about it.
But there are solutions to those problems.
It’s what I do every day, helping people like you sift through the BS and learn exactly what the next steps are to feel like yourself again.
It might be simple, but it won’t be easy.
It sure as hell will be worth it.
Enough is enough. Blaming your age, kids, work, life, or social media addiction doesn’t cut it anymore.